Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2

In you own words, define analysis. What is it? How does it work?


To me, analysis is a process you take in order to get further information about something.  For example, you would first figure out what problem you are trying to solve.  Then, with the use of different tools, you would break down the problem into smaller parts to further understand what is going on.  Based off of that information you can now pose a theory and test it to get best results.  I can use this analysis process and Gee's building tasks to further my knowledge on english writing research.  I can break down the questions I would like to solve and use Gee's discourse analysis theory.  I can study a piece of language and then learn from the context of the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment