Thursday, February 7, 2013

5.5

I picked up my blue pen and began writing down my observations.  The first thing I noticed was that everyone in the classroom was writing.  Then, I glanced at Robert and he looked up at me, made eye contact and smiled.  I was sitting the front of the classroom when I looked two rows back at Robert.  Chandler asked Joanna to dicuss her research project.  Joanna was smiling and speaking with a tone that showed her excitement behind her ideas.  Chadler asked the class a question regarding Gee.  Nobody knew the asnwer and the whole class looked at eachother and began laughing.  From the front row looking back at the second row I noticed that Corrine's cheeks turned red when she was laughing.  Chandler continues to talk and uses her hands a lot when speaking.  I spoke about my research topic and Chandler said something about a "200 page paper."  Immediately, Joanna and I locked eyes.  My facial expressiona dn Joanna's were the same, unaware if Chandler was joking.  Chandler laughed and made it clear that it was just a joke then preceeded to say that Joanna's research ideas and mine were excellent.  Chandler's face gets red when she laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment