Tuesday, February 19, 2013

8

-How to integrate fun activities into the language arts curriculum.

-What are different teaching tecniques that can be incorporated into the curriculum in order to foster the students interests?
-How do teacher's references to children's interests make activities fun and keep children engaged?

-I can gather information from scholarly journals about teachers and their curriculum and views on fun activities in the classroom.
-I can find the current theory in engaging children in language arts.
-I can make a checklist for the classroom describing how engaged the children are.

-Techniques for using humore and fun in the language arts classroom by Minchew and Hopper.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3200/TCHS.81.5.232-236
-ALSO: Coach Bombay

-I plan to observe in various first grade classrooms. My plan is to observe in a classroom with a teacher who is more typical and traditional. Then, I want to observe in a classroom with a teacher who is modern, lively and observe how they teach language arts.

-I will collect my information in a couple different elementary schools near my town.

-I will study the teachers and their teaching tecniques.

-I will use interview and observation in order to conduct my study.
-ethnography
-literature review

No comments:

Post a Comment